I hope you’re are doing great! Today I’m writing about the Versatile Blogger Award that I was nominated by an amazing and beautiful lady: Rinkopuff (Catherine). She happens to have a lot in common with me and I’m a big fan of her as well!
Thanks for the Nomination; Catherine!
(I’m currently on vacation, I don’t really have much time BUT i’ll do this specially for you!)
- If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!
- Thank the person who has given you this award. That’s common courtesy!
- Include a link to their blog! That’s also common courtesy.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate these bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award!
- Finally, tell the person who has nominated you, 7 things about yourself!
- There’s a saying that goes something like: No music, No life. I find that to be particularly true! I’m a big fan of Heavy Metal music from all around the world. From Iron Maiden to X-Japan to Rammstein to Helloween & even Nightwish….And there’s still more!! Music is my life. http://joshuahideki.com/british-steel/
- I am into silver jewelry. Not just simply any ‘NONSENSE made’ silver jewelry. These precious silvers which I’m crazy about command a very high price, and most people would rather invest in gold instead. For me, I wouldnt mind paying as I know I’m paying for the quality workmanship; and thats good enough for me. As for these precious silver accessories which i simply cannot resist, they usually come imbued with precious gems/gemstones (Different gems have different significance) AND most importantly the amount of intricate details on the item is what entices me. You can instantly see the passion and character of the designer, just by looking at his masterpiece. http://joshuahideki.com/lucifers-swag/
- I’m a food lover and i basically eat anything and everything (that can be eaten, of course)! Sadly…I’m starting to gain weight. 🙁
- I basically took this from Rinkopuff as i feel exactly the same way. I find anything to do with fire to be very mesmerizing. I love how the flames dance, the destructive and constructive nature of fire, and I especially love smoke! The way it rises up, forms a delicate cloud and disappears so gently, it’s so beautiful. One thing though, with fire comes heat, and I HATE heat! I simply cannot tolerate heat. I’m a guy that perspires very easily and I hate that very much!
- My Blog URL is www.ColorfulExistence.com ( We’ve moved to: http://joshuahideki.com )The reason for this is because I’m a really colorful person and I feel I live a really colorful life. I love colors, all different shades and hues. As you can see from my blog posts (and Tattoos), it’s usually with many different colors. Colors bring the the life out of anything.
- As my faithful readers would know, I travel around very often. Experiencing different cultures and seeing different sights never fail to impress and amaze me.
- Girls that would catch my eye and make me turn my head: I have a thing for girls wearing killer heels and having crazily long nail extensions! Think Gyaru…? Well..basically, girls that groom themselves well…BUT!!! That’s a BIG BUT! (sorry, bad joke). ….BUT, what’s most important is what’s inside the heart that counts.
There you have it!
- Demure Dreamdance
- Scene girl’s lifestyle
- Double Trouble (じゃい)
- THT Christina
- Style of OZ OZ
- Anji Ishio
- Luxe & Lushh