Nice to meet you!
Pleased to meet you!
- I ❤ Travelling. The world is my oyster AND playground! See the wonderful sights & enjoy life while you’re still youthful. The world is a treasure chest filled with wonderful history – both natural and man-made. All waiting to be appreciated against the inevitable decay of time. If you wait till you’ve lost your youth, your perspective of the world and it’s different cultures/people will be VERY different. Trust me on this!
- I ♥♥♥ my silver jewelry/accessories! I’m an accessories freak and I’ll never be seen leaving my house without wearing at least one piece. I really appreciate the fine, handmade precise details and carvings especially when the accessory is imbued with precious gem/stones, it awakens and gives the piece life. Accessories add that final touch to your coordinate of the day, like icing on a cake – it is an option that no one should do without. I ❤ my jewelry…
- Photography, a hobby of mine. I am actually a very forgetful person. Myself being a very visual person, the only way I store data inside my hard drive brain is by scanning, using my eyes. Pictures, not words. Photography enables me to be lazy and does the job of scanning, capturing these precious gigabytes instead. LOL!
- Watches. To me, a watch is not just a device for telling the time. Personally I see watches as a mechanical work of art. Just imagine, all the little cogs and pendulums and everything else that makes it tick…All ticking inside that small timepiece you wear on your hand. As they say, the very watch you wear on your hand, defines your character.
- Needless to say, my faithful readers will know that I’m fully covered with tattoos all around. Art is my passion and also, I ♥ animals and have a passion for religion & mythology too. Hence, most of my tattoo designs are based on animals – both mythological & real-life creatures. My inks are really colorful with various colors you one might imagine. I guess that reflects my life, as i live a very colorful life indeed! Haha! Art is not something you see with your eyes, art is something you feel – with your imagination.
- Religion has always fascinated me. All those tales of old, filled with history for countless millenniums in the cycle of time. Kings and queens, angels & demons, they each have an incredible unique back story beyond your wildest imaginations. Believe me when I say that when I travel, I get more pleasure enjoying a moment of peace when visiting temples and cathedrals, rather than partying the night away at the local discotheque or club house. Places of worship usually date centuries back from the time they were built. Imagine all the history that the structure has been through, not to mention the incredible architecture (remember, they didn’t have technology in the past).
- Kids. I ♥ kids. Especially babies! They’re so innocent, cute & adorable! How can you ever get enough of them?! They scream, they cry and they bring joy into my life!
- Hair: You might have the ultimate haircut by the best hairdresser in the world, but that doesn’t mean you’ll look good. A good haircut should suit your face shape and compliment your facial features. Hairstyle should not just be seen as hair on top of your head. Rather, i feel it should be seen as a whole. Hairstyle = hair + face. Since young, hair has always been my blanket of confidence.
- FASHION SENSE!? IMPORTANT! I’m that vain conscious!
- When I was younger, I was into extreme sports. Aggressive inline skating & skateboarding were my favorites. I don’t have much time to enjoy them now, however I’ll still appreciate a sick move when I see one! Recently, the last sport I’ve done was snowboarding. Similar to skateboarding, but only in winter.
- I’m a gamer. I’ve been playing games on various platforms ever since i was a kid. Now, I play all kinds of games. FPS, RPG, MMO, ACTION, FIGHTING, ADVENTURE, PUZZLE, RACING, SPORTS, ARCADE. You name it, I play it!
- No Music, no life. Music enthusiasts in Japan usually say that and i think it’s true. My poison of choice, METAL!! My motto: No Metal, No Life!
- Finally, FOOD!! I ❤ eating! My passion is to try different cuisines from all around the world. And I’m a glutton. They say food is the key to unlocking a man’s heart and I’m starting to get fat…
- And errr…I kinda have a thing for girls wearing killer heels and having crazily long nail extensions! Fetish? Stockings? Yea, maybe! Sorry, I can’t help it. You simply attract me…
My philosophy: You only live once, live it to the fullest!
You’ll never know if you don’t try.
And also, please do ‘Like’ my official Facebook Fan Page above!
I sincerely hope you enjoy reading my blog!!